Resource CT Tech
The posted compensation range of $40.00 - $40.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Saint Joseph Health is offering an exciting opportunity to join our Radiology Resource Flex team!
- Assignments will require staff to float between any Radiology departments within Saint Joseph Hospital, Saint Joseph East and Saint Joseph Jessamine
- Day or night shift opportunities are available
- Full and part time positions available
- Experience preferred but not required
- Generous health benefits available
- Relocation assistance available for eligible hires
- Up to $24,000 in Student Loan Pay Off for eligible hires
- Up to $25,000 sign on bonus for eligible hires
- $40.00 per hour rate PLUS applicable shift and/or weekend differentials
Whether you are an experienced healthcare professional ‘who’s seen it all’ or working toward that, we invite you to join CHI Saint Joseph Health today and experience humankindness with us! CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees, 8 hospitals, specialty clinics, and a Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and Eastern KY.
Performs computed tomography and diagnostic scans designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Responsible for maintaining patient record and files. Performs general CT procedures and assists with CT guided IVR procedures.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Performs procedures to ensure quality patient care in accordance with Radiologist’s expectations and protocols.
- Displays knowledge and complies with the National Patient Safety goals.
- Supports and reports any identified compliance matters.
- Participates in hospital and department quality assurance programs to ensure safety and satisfaction.
- Maintains professional development and education for technical competency.
- Uses standard precautions, PPE, at all times.
- Maintains regulatory compliance and licensure for current position.
- Attends all CHI Saint Joseph Health required educational programs as well as all Learn modules.
- Contributes to the efficient operation and monitoring of the department and utilizes our resources efficiently.
- Demonstrates complete working knowledge of equipment within assigned area.
- Knowledge and performance of the Code of Conduct Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
Required Licensure and Certification
Possess and maintain certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Possess and maintain certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Computed Tomography (CT) within 1 year of employment or transferring into position. State of Kentucky License required.
- BLS from American Heart Association required upon hire
- Previous experience in CT preferred but not essential for all positions
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs