Physical Therapist Home Care
The posted compensation range of $37.59 - $54.51 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice therapy independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
The Physical Therapist develops, implements, and supervises the home care plan for the physical rehabilitation of patients, under the direction of the attending physician and clinical branch leadership.
- No on-call requirements! Flexible Schedules.
- Performs initial evaluations and establishes care plan, including environmental modifications, for continued needs based on the patient assessment. Performs physical therapy treatments according to the plan of treatment. Evaluates and revises care plans and assignment sheets based on changes in the patient and the environment.
- Reports changes in the patient’s condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician.
- Provides patient care education to patient and other caregivers.
- Participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
- Provides supervision for physical therapy assistants (PTA) as prescribed by state and federal regulations. Visits all patients under PTA care every thirty days.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Currently licensed to practice in the state serviced
- PWR! and LSVT-BIG Certification preferred.
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with Smartphones, tablets, virtual reality, interactive software and artificial intelligence
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Passion for learning and teaching
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs