Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Medical / Surgical / Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $27.70 - $40.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health includes 275 providers delivering quality care to patients across 88 locations in central and eastern Kentucky. Our full service network delivers a variety of Primary Care Services including Family Internal Geriatric and Pediatric Medicine in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The Nurse Manager is responsible for managing the daily clinical sections of a medical clinic in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards. Anticipate and plan for future changes. Make recommendations to improve customer service as appropriate. May support 5 or more providers at any given time. This may also be a specialty or multi-specialty environment.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage clinical staff on day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate clinic operations and activities to ensure proficiency and quality service is delivered within all sections of the clinic; ensuring compliance with regulations and standards.
- Responsible for employee performance management by completing performance appraisals and setting individual goals as outlined in policies and procedures.
- Effectively lead and develop a team of employees including hiring, training and development, salary recommendations, etc.
- Prepare, recommend, and monitor clinic budget, goals, and objectives taking into consideration input from clinic staff.
- Participate in the planning and development of policies and procedures, as well as clinic-specific procedures and programs.
- Work with Clinic Administrators to develop and implement performance goals and objectives.
- Assist Clinic Administrator with implementation and development of long-range plans.
- Monitor payroll system to control time management.
- Ensure and maintain an environment to comply with regulatory, licensure, compliance and accreditation requirements.
- Serve as the first point of contact for patient and external customer complaints. Reconcile and investigate all complaints relating to practice operations.
- Work with hospital departments, credentialing and IT for workflow.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or
Required Education and Experience
Associate degree in healthcare or related field and minimum of
3 years management experience required.
Required Licensure and Certifications Valid Kentucky RN license
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and
TrainingClick here to enter the minimum requirements
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Nurse Manager at CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started