LPN Home Care
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health and Hospice
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $20.52 - $28.22 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At VNA Health at Home, you'll make a difference every day in your community by providing care for our homecare patients, while enjoying the autonomy of working outside the four walls of a hospital or facility. You will get to work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
- No on-call requirement/Flexible schedules.
- Provides care and education to patients and their caregivers
- Participates in the coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed
- Evaluates and revises care plans/assessments based on changes in patients and/or their environments
- Participates in regular case conferences and in-services or special case orientations as needed and participates in on-call rotation
- Active LPN License in the state of service
- Current CPR Certification
- One year of clinical experience as a LPN required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with Smartphones, tablets, and interactive software
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path, focusing on how we can partner together to propel you toward your objectives. You will grow with us each step of the way! Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values, personal goals, and geographic location.
What makes a successful LPN Home Care at VNA Health at Home?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started