The posted compensation range of $26.38 - $38.26 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Position is eligible for up to a $15,000 Sign On Bonus PLUS $24,000 student loan reimbursement!
Saint Joseph East is a 217-bed full-service community hospital located in the rapidly growing southeastern section of Lexington Kentucky. We provide care for patients in Fayette and surrounding counties. At Saint Joseph East ambulatory surgery 24-hour emergency care and women’s health services are supported through a vast array of inpatient and outpatient program. Additional specialty services include Heart Care Breast Care Sleep Care and Weight Loss Surgery. CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees 8 hospitals specialty clinics and a Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and Eastern KY. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
Performs computed tomography and diagnostic scans designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Responsible for maintaining patient record and files. Performs general CT procedures and assists with CT guided IVR procedures.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Performs procedures to ensure quality patient care in accordance with Radiologist’s expectations and protocols.
- Displays knowledge and complies with the National Patient Safety goals.
- Supports and reports any identified compliance matters.
- Participates in hospital and department quality assurance programs to ensure safety and satisfaction.
- Maintains professional development and education for technical competency.
- Uses standard precautions, PPE, at all times.
- Maintains regulatory compliance and licensure for current position.
- Attends all CHI Saint Joseph Health required educational programs as well as all Learn modules.
- Contributes to the efficient operation and monitoring of the department and utilizes our resources efficiently.
- Demonstrates complete working knowledge of equipment within assigned area.
- Knowledge and performance of the Code of Conduct Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
Required Licensure and Certification
Possess and maintain certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Possess and maintain certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Computed Tomography (CT) within 1 year of employment or transferring into position. State of Kentucky License required.
- BLS from American Heart Association upon hire
- Previous experience in CT preferred but not essential for all positions
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs