Advanced Practice Provider- Gastroenterology at Saint Joseph Hospital
The posted compensation range of $45.00 - $200.00 is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group in Lexington, Kentucky is searching for a full time Advanced Practice Provider (PA-C or Acute Care NP) to join an established Gastroenterology group in growing their comprehensive program. Position will be inpatient only at Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Excellent base salary with productivity bonus
- CME allowance and additional time off
- Paid Time Off
- 401k and 457(b) plans with company contribution
- comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- 501 (c) (3) income based student loan forgiveness eligible
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health includes 275 providers delivering quality care to patients across 88 locations in central and eastern Kentucky. Our full service network delivers a variety of Primary Care Services including Family Internal Geriatric and Pediatric Medicine in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs