Home Health Aide
The posted compensation range of $15.24- $20.96 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health at Home is a full-service health care organization that believes the best place for someone to get better, and faster, is in their own home. Providing quality home health care for over 40 years through specialized home care, home infusion, and hospice services, across the country, CHI Health at Home offers unique services dedicated to meeting the total needs of our patients.
Flexible hours, flexible days.
- Observes and utilizes appropriate technique to perform the following personal care functions:
- Mouth, skin and nail care
- Assists with bedpan, urinal
- Assists client(s) with transfers to wheelchair, chair, range of motion, ambulation and dressing
- Encourages client's self-help with use of special equipment of assists with prescribed exercises.
- Reports changes in body function/client status to supervisor.
- Prepares meals taking into account dietary restrictions and client preferences, feeds or assists as needed, encourages fluid intake as appropriate.
- Performs basic household chores: washes dishes, changes bed linens, makes occupied and unoccupied beds, dusts, mops floors, vacuums, does laundry, disposes of trash.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in a timely manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be registered on the Illinois Health Care Worker Registry
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation program.
- Home health aide experience in the prior 24 months and/or passes the CHI Health at Home’s competency evaluation program as required by Medicare regulations.
- Valid drivers license, car insurance & reliable transportation
- Must obtain & maintain current CPR certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs