At Dignity Health’s Arizona General Hospital, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise, support, and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. Also, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
The position of a Security Guard is expected to provide a reasonable safe and secure environment for all who enter Dignity Health's properties and to assure the physical security of buildings and grounds. It is expected that the Security Officer will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Dignity Health's Core Values and humankindness. The Security Officer shall support Dignity Health's strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of IAHSS Basic Training for Healthcare Security Officer within 90 days of hire.
- CPR Training within 60 days of hire.
- Six (6) months experience as a Security Officer involving extensive public contact.
- CT CPR,BLS; DRV LIC; CT DRV DMV
- Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to speak English.
Completion of college level education courses in criminal justice preferred.
One (1) year experience as a Security Officer in a hospital or healthcare setting, prior law enforcement or military service.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs