Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Emergency Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $32.50 - $58.90 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At Dignity Health’s Arizona General Hospital we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health social and support services in the heart of Phoenix Arizona. As part of our team you will provide clinical expertise support and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. Also you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
- As an RN at Arizona General Hospital you will assess patient/family health problems and resources implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care.
- Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient populations.
- Position requires providing service to one or more age groups including young adults through geriatric patients in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the organization.
- It is expected that the employee demonstrates behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- The employee will support the organizations strategic plan and the goals and direction of the hospital-wide performance improvement plan.AZTELERN#missioncriti
- AZ RN license or RN License from a Compact State.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification.
- ACLS certification.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- One year recent acute care experience preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Emergency Nurse at Arizona General Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started