RN Interventional Radiology
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Department: Interventional Radiology
- Hours/Pay Period: 48
The posted compensation range of $40.87 - $69.04 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
- Up to a $25,000Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required)
- Up to $25,000 inEducation Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
- Up to a $25,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN Residents
- Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that mayinclude health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
Responsible for providing care for inpatient and outpatient radiology patients presenting with a wide variety of medical conditions for radiologic interventions across all populations.
Additional Essential Job Functions
1. Assesses and manages patients with varying acuity and conditions, from non-emergent to critical/emergent across all populations and age groups.
2. Prescreens and interviews inpatients and outpatients prior to radiology procedures; identifies potential concerns and notifies the physician of status.
3. Provides sedation and analgesia during interventional radiology procedures; monitors status of patients during various departmental procedures; administers procedure-specific medications to patients within scope of licensure.
4. Provides interventions (e.g. urinary catheters, intravenous lines) for radiology procedures.
• Previous Emergency Department, SWAT and/or critical care nursing experience (within the previous two years preferred); OR
• Three years of hospital inpatient nursing experience.
• Ability to function effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with other departments and primary care providers.
• Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with patients and families presenting with a wide variety of conditions and behaviors.
• Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) – CPR and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
• CRN, CCRN or CEN certifications strongly preferred.
• Certification in Interventional Radiology Nursing is preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Interventional Radiology at St Clare Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started