Patient Access Rep I
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Luke’s Health–Brazosport Hospital is located on a beautiful, 25-acre campus in Lake Jackson, Texas. Offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and comprehensive treatment services, our hospital is home to a 154-bed patient tower, level III trauma center, advanced cardiac care center, and full-service, multidisciplinary cancer center. CHI St. Luke’s Health–Brazosport Hospital is dedicated to providing quality care with compassion for the communities we serve.
If you are compassionate about healthcare and would like to impact patients every day, connect with CHI St. Luke’s Health today to experience what it is like to collaborate with a talented healthcare team!
The Patient Access Representative is responsible patient registration, admitting and financial counseling activities, which may include: patient pre-registration and registration, admittance, patient financial counseling, researching and evaluating federal, state and commercial insurance funding issues and screening patients for alternative government funding.
- Assembles all data and documents required for complete patient registration, including, pre-admission, admission, pre-registration and registration functions; completes all insurance verifications and authorizations
- Enters all patient demographic information; uses other department applications for eligibility and authorization
- Obtains and documents funding information from patients and provides information on available funding resources; obtains funding for patients in the statuses of scheduling, pre-registration, registration, or post registration as assigned
- Ability to type/enter data accurately, ability to spell correct diagnosis, procedures and patient names required
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1 year of experience in similar role preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs