Sonographer - Cardiovascular
The posted compensation range of $34.00 - $48.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Established by the Sisters of the St. Francis in 1924 CHI Health Good Samaritan is a 268-bed regional referral center in Kearney Neb. At CHI Health Good Samaritan you’ll find an advanced level trauma center that also offers AirCare emergency helicopter transport and an ambulance program providing long distance and local 911 service. Among our many other services are cardiac care including open-heart surgery a level II neonatal intensive care unit a nationally accredited cancer center comprehensive neurosurgery advanced orthopedic program and inpatient and outpatient mental health services at our free-standing Richard Young Behavioral Health facility.
$10,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 educational assistance available to external candidates
Opportunities to Cross Train Modalities, including Echo, Pediatric and Neo Natal!!
- Full Time Opportunity
- Day Shifts
What you will do:
- Engage clients in various diagnostic cardiology and/or peripheral vascular exams such as: Vascular Imaging, Cardiac Imaging, Noninvasive Cardiac Testing
- Gather patients clinical history and assesses patient for procedure
- Educate patients while maintaining confidentiality in a safe environment
- Performs value add services to help give patients peace of mind
- Complete continuing education and opportunities to assist other Cardiology locations and departments with growth opportunities
- Graduate of an accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonography program or equivalent clinical job training
- Required Licensure within state: RVS, RCS
- Basic Life Support with American Heart Association
CVSonographerNE HelloImaging ImagingNebraska #MissionCritical #LI-CHI
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs