CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for a Behavioral Nurse. We are currently offering additional benefits for our nurses.
Sign-on bonus RN:
$15,000 (full time, we will pro-rate for part time)
Educational Assistance (full time only - up to $10,000, paid over five years)
Sign-on bonus LPN:
(up to $5,000 for full time, we will pro-rate for part time)
Educational Assistance (full time only - up to $8,000, paid over five years)
Our nurses are part of our healthcare team who treats patients with a variety of illnesses. You can expect to collaborate on comprehensive screenings, risk assessments, and preventative health education for patients.
We want you to be confident in your choice to join our CHI Health as a nurse. It’s important that you enjoy working with all patient populations and understanding your role's administrative and clinical accountabilities. You must be comfortable leveraging technology, thorough inpatient care coordination, and self-assured in your clinical knowledge and abilities.
You are open to learning new skills and appreciate perspectives differing from your own. You have genuine compassion for your patients’ well-being and understand you play a role in helping patients feel at ease in the physician’s office. You also have the patience to explain the provider’s instructions to patients when they have questions or confusion about their care.
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be successful. This position will support our healthcare teams by ensuring they have everything they need in order to care for our patients. They also play a huge role in a patient’s experience and prep when they visit any of our clinics. We couldn’t do it without you! If you have a passion for supporting others and enhancing patient experience, we want to talk to you.
- Provide care for patients through their entire clinic experience
- Administer medications accurately, safely, and consistently according to the patient’s plan of care
- Complete thorough documentation on patients as required
- Practice sterile or clean techniques for patient’s needing wound care/dressing change
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) OR Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Crisis prevention training (CPI) required within 6 months of hire
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs