Manager of Clinical Services
Community Health at Home has provided home care and wellness services for years. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. Community Health at Home's quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
The Manager, Clinical Services contributes to the organizational success of providing high quality care by ensuring the coordination, continuity and quality of clinical care following a physician’s approved plan of treatment. Facilitates the completion of documentation to comply with regulatory, operational and financial requirements. Acts as a clinical resource to internal and external customers.
- Creates an expectation of excellence and manages performance of direct reports to maximize the value of employee contributions toward organizational success.
- Establishes strategically aligned goals with associates and creates continuous improvement of staff by providing coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback.
- Works independently with limited direct supervision using organization guidelines, location policy and procedures, and good judgement.
- Functions as an effective team member and contributes to the development and achievement of location and organizational goals and objectives.
- Acts as a clinical resource for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for front line direction of accurate, complete, and timely provision of quality client care and services.
- Ensures the coordination, continuity, and quality of clinical care following a physician's approved plan of treatment.
- Demonstrates the ability to be efficient and productive by organizing job duties and responsibilities.
Managing Direct Reports
- Maintains positive staff morale, observable through team spirit, a sense of belonging and recognition of accomplishments and creates a high performing work environment characterized by transparent and open communication, mutual trust and respect.
- Establishes strategically aligned goals with employees and creates opportunities for continuous improvement of staff by providing frequent coaching, mentoring, and accurate performance feedback. By providing direction and support to staff to deliver quality services with a focus on organizational success. Provides fair and equitable treatment of all associates.
- Provides education and training for employees in support of career goals and the organization’s mission and strategies.
- Responsible for processing assigned workflow in a timely accurate manner.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures all orders are entered and approved timely for tracking purposes and to assure they are sent to physician for signature.
- Ensure current orders exist for requested medical supplies.
- Assure missed visits reported to physician.
- Review and process vital sign alert reports, document action, and any follow-up and physician notification.
- Review and process all wound score deviations documenting any action and follow-ups.
- May be required to perform patient visits as requested by management.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license (BSN preferred), Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist in good standing to practice in the state(s) serviced
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR or BLS Certification
- Two years home care or Hospice experience.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of home care regulatory requirements. Compliant with appropriate state certification and registration and organization requirements as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work closely with a wide range of professionals or a multi-disciplinary team.
- Interpersonal skills that facilitate inter- and intra-team/departmental communication.
- Demonstrated leadership, administrative and supervisory skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management.
- Excellent attention to detail
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs