Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: National Critical Care Travel Team
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $49.20 - $71.34 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health is a nonprofit Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. With its national office in Chicago and a team of over 150000 employees and 25000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians CommonSpirit operates more than 2000 care sites from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen -- both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Expect to deliver care to 4-6 patients per shift.
- Administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, and chart with timely documentation.
- Collaborate with a variety of other healthcare professionals such as social work, care coordination, physical therapy, occupational therapy, lab, respiratory therapy, and imaging.
Why join our Travel Program:
- Be part of creating the foundation for the CommonSpirit Travel Program.
- Have a voice in establishing the practices for the CommonSprit Travel Program.
- Travel to facilities within one organization, with one mission, vision and values.
- Competitive compensation range that includes base pay, benefits & travel/housing stipend options available. Pay breakdown available upon request ([email protected]).
- Full-Time positions.
- Shifts vary.
- 13-Week Assignments (may be extended based on business need).
- 36-hours per week guaranteed.
- Eligible for special pay in addition to base pay (shift differential, overtime, extra shift, etc.).
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Minimum 2 years of experience as registered nurse in a critical care / intensive care unit.
- ADN or Nursing Diploma
Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse from the state(s) in which he or she will be practicing and/or compact state license
Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and (ACLS).
Other credentials may be required based on specialty and area(s) of assignment as specified by the requesting facility, state license and other regulatory requirements for local, state and federal agencies.
Certification in specialty preferred; certifications and competencies to support care area and patient population served.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Travel Nurse at CommonSpirit Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started