Sr Informatics Analyst
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Supports performance improvement initiatives and comparative effectiveness research, including database management, data aggregation/analysis, technical writing in support of publication of findings, report generation/dissemination and education of staff. Works with medical staff, hospital staff, hospital committees and other personnel to achieve objectives and enhance clinical efficiency and effectiveness. The Lead Analyst may execute work independently and assign work to other analysts in a team environment within quality and other areas. The Lead Analyst is expected to design and implement project plans and manage tasks and resources effectively and within the project scope.
- Responsible for development and enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Organizes and synthesizes clinical and administrative data from multiple sources into meaningful audience-specific reports, publications and presentations.
- Conducts complex analytics, including statistical analysis and integration of benchmark data from a number of sources as appropriate.
- Creates educational materials and detailed presentations for audiences ranging from senior management, department leadership, hospital administration and staff-at-large.
- In collaboration with ITS, defines, Develops and Implements software interfaces and other means of capturing data electronically as well as the processes necessary for aggregating data from multiple applications.
- Conducts literature searches and tracking healthcare industry trends, third party reporting requirements and information technology developments that may support the performance improvement process.
- Works collaboratively with IM as a clinical resource in the evaluation and selection of clinical and decision support applications.
Education and Licensure
- Master’s Degree/MBA
- Three (3) years of experience
- Experience with designing, building, testing, and implementing EHR functionality and reporting.
- Epic experience (clinical and/or IT).
- Epic certification (inpatient, ambulatory, Care Everywhere, Cogito).
- Meaningful Use (MU)/Promoting Interoperability Program (PI) experience (clinical and/or IT).
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measure (eCQM) experience (clinical and/or IT).
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistical and other data integration/analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to identify, understand and navigate real &/or perceived barriers to change.
- Ability to delegate to staff & colleagues while ensuring leadership is informed.
- Ability to motivate, influence, mentor, coach and build high performing teams.
- Ability to develop, sustain & optimize diverse professional relationships.
- A foundation in analytics, statistics, and data modeling
- Knowledge of analytic best practices
- Ability to analyze raw data and disseminate results, with ability to think logically and process sequentially with a high level of detailed accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and measure/monitor daily/weekly/monthly operational processes to achieve implementation of a long-range enterprise analytics strategy.
- Organizational skills to facilitate a productive & healthy working environment.
- Innovation, design, planning, implementation, project management skills.
- Ability to transform ambiguous conceptual models into operational practice.
- Ability to analyze data, synthesize information, and transfer knowledge.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in position.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs