Pharmacy Tech I
St. Lukes Health–The Vintage Hospital provides high-quality compassionate care for residents of the Willowbrook Champions and Tomball areas of Northwest Houston. With the resources of the St. Luke’s Health system we are able to deliver the most advanced care available to our Northwest Houston community. The Vintage Hospital offers the latest in diagnostic and surgical expertise including heart care women’s health and orthopedics.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Our Pharmacy Technicians play a vital role in the medication management of our patients. They assist Pharmacists in preparing the pharmaceutical needs of our patients and serve as liaisons between Pharmacists and many medication management systems. Compounding narcotics, pre-packaging tablets, and preparing IV medications are simply a few of the important tasks our Pharmacy Techs complete in order to get out patients what they need. If you are a detail oriented Pharmacy Tech, we want to talk to you.
What you will need:
- Communication - The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people including, patients, Pharmacists and Physicians
- Problem Solving - The ability to problem solve problems with patients, insurance companies and co-workers
- Pay Attention to the small things - The ability to pay attention to details is a highly sought after skill
Minimum Qualifications Pharmacy Tech I:
- Completion of a pharmacy tech program
- Registered Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy or pharmacy school student intern card
- Aseptic Technique – Complete an ACPE approved 40 hour sterile products course as required by location
- Experience Required – None
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs