Nurse Practitioner Cardiothoracic
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $44.73 - $71.56/ hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center is an internationally recognized leader in research and clinical excellence that has given rise to breakthroughs in cardiovascular care neuroscience oncology transplantation and more. Our team’s efforts have led to the creation of many research programs and initiatives to develop advanced treatments found nowhere else in the world. In our commitment to advancing standards in an ever-evolving healthcare environment our new McNair Campus is designed around the human experience—modeled on evidence-based practices for the safety of patients visitors staff and physicians. The 27.5-acre campus represents the future of healthcare through a transformative alliance focused on leading-edge patient care research and education. Our strong alliance with Texas Heart® Institute and Baylor College of Medicine allows us to bring our patients a powerful network of care unlike any other. Our collaboration is focused on increasing access to care through a growing network of leading specialists and revolutionizing healthcare to save lives and improve the health of the communities we serve.
Clinical expert and consultant within an inpatient and/or outpatient setting. Support the healthcare system (including physicians and facility leaders) with the management of specified populations though independent and collaborative clinical management
- Synthesizes and critically analyzes data to identify needs, formulate diagnosis, and establish a treatment plan for a patient, family, and/or population
- Implements individualized, evidence based interventions based on assessment, treatment plan, and identified prioritizes to maximize health potential and/or expected goals of a patient, family, and/or population
- Evaluates progress toward expected goals of a patient, family, and/or population in a systematic and ongoing manner with modification to the plan as appropriate
- Serves as a clinical expert to the interdisciplinary team
- Incorporates and disseminates research findings and evidence based practice into treatment plans, protocols, and guidelines
Education and Licensure:
• Master’s Degree - Nursing; Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist)
• Certified to practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners
• Limited prescriptive authority by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners if implementing medical aspects of care
• Five (5) years of experience with the specialized clinical population
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Nurse Practitioner Cardiothoracic at Baylor St Luke's Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started