BI Data Architect
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center is an 881-bed non-profit facility providing quality health care to patients and communities in and around Houston, Texas. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
As our BI Data Architect at Baylor St. Luke’s Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll be responsible for the design and build of all technical designs for multi-platform applications and software. You will use your training and development skills to coach business team analysts ensuring proficiency of application and analysis of data to identify process improvement opportunities.
You will succeed in this role by maintaining collaborative relationships with business users and application teams while meeting the information and reporting needs of the organizations to create alignment with strategic initiatives.
This is a hybrid workplace so you must be located in the greater Houston, TX area.
- Lead “Modern Business Intelligence” work, focused on streamlining efforts with users to develop management dashboards and provide coaching to leaders on developing specific data sets using dashboard technology.
- Design and generate complex reports out of multiple applications
- Maintain end-user reporting tools and systems
- Provide technical and BI training and support.
- Implement DAR (Dashboard, Analysis, Reporting) Methodology for optimal applications development.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 6 years of experience
- Advanced scripting skills in Microsoft SQL server and Oracle
- Advanced use of Microsoft BI Technology (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), QlikSense and other BI tools.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred along with familiarity and writing EPIC Reports and a working knowledge of E-Clinic, EPIC and MediTech.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
A compensation range of $80,000 - $128,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs