CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs.
- The registrar will be responsible for abstracting data and reporting in the correct format at state and national levels required by the state Health Department and will provide support to the Trauma Services Department related to clinical quality improvement activities.
- Continuously evaluates and monitors all aspects of clinical information management and communication to recommend modifications in approach.
- Coordinates and provides data and reports in a manner understandable to the requesting audience
- Works efficiently with many projects underway simultaneously.
- Exhibits a high level of initiative, accuracy, diplomacy, and self-direction; must be able to prioritize workload.
- High school Diploma required.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Two years health care experience with at least one in a clinical setting, strong information technology experience necessary
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs