The posted compensation range of $22.89 - $34.57 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Radiology Tech at CHI St Vincent Hot Springs, you will help capture usable diagnostic images from patients so the Radiologist can accurately diagnose and/or rule out different conditions.
Every day you could perform any variety of imaging examinations such as
x-rays, ultrasound, diagnostic fluoroscopy, CT/CAT scans, and MRIs, to name a few. You will also need to enjoy working directly with people as you play a huge role in the patient experience.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to fully understand the importance of diagnostic imaging. This includes knowledge of the general imaging workflow, various patient positioning techniques, and capturing precise results for timely and accurate diagnosis.
CHI St Vincent Hot Springs is a 280 bed faith-based, non-profit, Magnet Accredited facility providing quality health care to patients and communities from all over the State of Arkansas. As the only level II trauma center in the southwest part of the state, CHI St Vincent Hot Springs is the regional referral center for cardiology, trauma, neuro, ortho, oncology and critical care/pulmonary. We have also been voted as one of Arkansas Best Places to Work by Arkansas Business since 2019. We have earned top patient safety ratings from Leapfrog and was recently named as one of the Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in Fortune and PINC AI.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- Efficient interpretation of clinical information from clinical team meeting radiology needs of patients
- Thorough and accurate imaging technique for patient positioning respective to the order
- Hyper-sensitivity in monitoring radiation exposure time and activity
- Routinely apply sterile techniques and quality safety practices for patients, teammates, and yourself.
- Mechanical aptitude and confidence troubleshooting, calibrating, and maintaining radiology equipment to avoid equipment failures
We are offering a $10,000 sign on bonus to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements. We also offer referral incentives as well as relocation assistance.
- Must be a Registered Radiographic Technologist, certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - or registry eligible within 1 year of hire date
- Must have a valid license to practice in the State of Arkansas
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology program - new graduates welcome to apply
- CPR certification required
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs