Patient Care Tech
We are hiring a full time nightshift Patient Care Tech for our Geri Psych Unit!
We are offering a $2,500 sign on bonus!
We want our patients to be as comfortable as possible and believe that starts with basic patient care. We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities and now we need you. Our Patient Care Technicians’ not only collect patient information, but they also help them take their medications on time, assist with meals, attend to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed. They play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams. If you are interested in joining this type of healthcare community, we want to talk to you.
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee’s well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Communicates pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
- Assist patients/families with light housekeeping duties such as assisting with meals or changing bed linens
- Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
- Must have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- High School diploma, GED, Metropolitan Test or equivalent
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- You Must meet one of the following
- Certified Nursing Assistant License OR
- Official Transcript reflecting completion of fundamentals of nursing and one semester of clinical practice in an RN school. OR
- Six months experience in an acute care setting as a PCT/CNA (within 24 months of application)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs