Manager Nutritional Patient Services
CHI St. Vincent a regional health network serving Arkansas is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4500 coworkers 1000 medical staff and 500 volunteers we consistently receive praise for care advancements. With more than 280 licensed beds CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs is a faith-based not-for-profit organization serving the health care needs of Hot Springs Ark. and surrounding communities. CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs and CHI St. Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock are two of just over 400 Magnet hospitals nationwide and two of just four in Arkansas. As a Magnet institution CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs achieved Magnet status for the first time on October 14 2020 and employs the highest standards of quality and ensures that patient care and safety are the top priority. Studies show that Magnet hospitals have better overall patient outcomes than non-Magnet hospitals.CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community. CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employee well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
- Responsible to maintain and administer dietary and nutrition services and to provide for the operational needs of staff. Oversees clinical dietitian care planning, rounds, and test trays in the kitchen.
- Directs all patient interactive positions (i.e. dietitians, diet clerks, etc.) and provides for the operational needs of these positions. Maintains regulatory compliance (including TJC, CMS, state specific department of health, etc.) and infection control practices.
- Maintains communication with patients, staff, and customers regarding the level of services they receive from nutrition services staff and promotes patient satisfaction with nutritional services. This data is relayed to the management team and/or staff whenever necessary.
- Maintains adequate staffing for daily needs reflecting cost efficiency. Assigns staff and workload, respecting changing priorities in daily operations. Recruits, hires and manages performance of staff.
- Actively collaborates in the process of menu development for patient, cafeteria, and catering services. Manages facility diet manual, as well aspatient diet and nutritional analysis compliance with the diet manual.
- Participates in hospital committees as indicated by the department policies and standard operating procedures.
- Minimum of two (2) years of hospital nutrition management experience. Minimum one (1) year of experience as a Registered Dietician Nutritionist. Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
- Bachelors degree with completion of accredited dietician program (ACEND - Accreditation Councils for Education in Nutrition Dietetics.)
- Valid registration as a Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Current certification as a ServSafe© Food
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs