The posted compensation range of $29.75 - $43.13 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our ECHO tech at CHI St Vincent, you will work directly with patients and use sonographic equipment to record images of the motion, shape, and composition of blood, organs, tissues, and bodily masses as well as looking at unborn fetuses in prenatal care.
Your success in this role comes from your genuine desire to help patients feel better, whether that means giving them fresh bed linens or checking their vitals. You’re diligent about your tasks, observant of patients’ conditions improving or declining, and accept coaching well. You know we’re all continuously trying to become better care providers, and you’re eager to learn.
CHI St Vincent Hot Springs is a 280 bed faith-based, non-profit, Magnet Accredited facility providing quality health care to patients and communities from all over the State of Arkansas. As the only level II trauma center in the southwest part of the state, CHI St Vincent Hot Springs is the regional referral center for cardiology, trauma, neuro, ortho, oncology and critical care/pulmonary. We have also been voted as one of Arkansas Best Places to Work by Arkansas Business since 2019. We have earned top patient safety ratings from Leapfrog and was recently named as one of the Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in Fortune and PINC AI.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- Check-in with the outgoing patient care techs at the beginning of your shift to get a report on your patients.
- Conduct hourly rounds on patients, checking vitals, maintaining whiteboard information, and assisting with care as needed.
- Assist patients with ambulating as necessary. This may mean helping them reach a recliner in their room, walk to the bathroom, or down the hall. Assist released patients in getting safely to their vehicles outside.
- Assist patients with hygiene needs. This can include a full bed bath, an assisted bed bath, or retrieving towels and soap for ambulatory patients.
- Help the nurse with tube insertions such as an NG tube, rectal tube, or catheter. You may be holding a cup of water, holding the patient or providing the nurse with supplies as needed, and cleaning up after.
- High school diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of two years college with emphasis in medical sciences and mathematics. Meets minimum qualifications for eligibility for registration as an Echocardiographic Technician. Verifiable completion of 18 contact hours of in-service/continuing education in clinical Echocardiography; Registered as a Echocardiographic Technologist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) required.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs