Cath Lab RN
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardiac Cath Recovery
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
Incentives offered for full time employees: Sign on bonus eligible (up to $15,000depending on years of experience).
Reporting to the Nurse Manager of Cardiovascular Services, the Cath (Catheterization) Lab RN will play a crucial role in providing patient care within this unit. An exciting aspect of this opening is the wide range of people you’ll get to work with. Beyond the team of Cardiologists, the Cath Lab RN will also get to work in collaboration with CVRN and CCRN Cardiac Critical Care Nurses, Catheterization Laboratory Technologists, and of course an amazing team of Cath Lab Registered Nurses.
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Joining this busy Cath Lab and Cardiovascular Services unit will offer the Cath Nurse ample opportunities to contribute to superior patient care, grow skills and experience, and work under a tenured and compassionate Nursing Manager.
CHI St. Vincent provides you with the same level of care you provide to others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement and support your work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
The Cath Lab RN will play an important role in the direction and quality of patient care in the Cath Lab. Strong experience with the technology and techniques of Cardiac Catheterization is required, as is knowledge of Cath Unit Operations and Standards of Practice. Primary among your responsibilities will be scrubbing and circulating various patient cases, but you’ll also get valuable experience in maintaining lab supplies and inventory, contributing to quality improvement processes, and having a distinguished voice in nursing operations.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs in the cath lab
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- At least 6 months experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in the cath lab
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Must be able to participate in rotating call schedule
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Cath Lab RN at CHI St Vincent Hot Springs?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started