Temporary RN Telemetry
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: PRN
- Department: Medical Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: .01
Hixson Unit 2
CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is once again the only hospital in the Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- On-site childcare (Glenwood campus) with extended hours
- On-site gym (Glenwood campus) with a variety of group classes
- Board Certification Allowance
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Additional incentives for eligible full time day shift and night shift opportunities
- Ability to successfully deliver custom care to 4-6 patients per shift
- Deliver quality patient care in a fast-paced critical setting
- Excel coordinating care for multiple patients at a time
- Great time management skills; maximizing slow periods to complete tasks during your shift
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited program
- Active Registered Nursing License in Tennessee or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous nursing experience in acute care, urgent care, primary care
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Temporary RN Telemetry at CHI Memorial
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started