Medical Imaging Systems Administrator
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The System Administrator assists in the design, implementation, testing of new products. They are responsible for monitoring, upgrading, patching and problem resolution of complex hybrid systems (on-premise, cloud, remote hosted) to ensure system reliability and stability. The System Administrator may work on one or more systems along with issue resolution at one time.
The System Administrator performs troubleshooting and issue resolution for highly complex system issues. May have the responsibility of mentoring product associate system engineers.
- 100% onsite position
- Medical Imaging systems supported include RIS, interfaces, PACS, post processing, and voice recognition systems.
- Monitors system performance, diagnoses system issues, performs emergency and scheduled maintenance.
- Performs application installation, configuration, upgrades and patches for all environments (on-premise and cloud-based tenants)
- Work as a technical expert with customers, Technology Services, analysts, software engineers, other team members to develop and support technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, and debugging of enterprise applications, patches, upgrades and tenant provisioning.
- Works within application vendor guidelines to ensure support is not invalidated and to coordinate installations.
- Monitor/maintain logs, files systems and directories, and coordinates maintenance with Technology Services.
- Responds to, resolves and follows up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system within established SLAs.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements.
- Appropriately documents system changes.
- Will require on-call coverage responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree in Medical Imaging or related field or equivalent experience
3-7 years of PACS (Picture Archive and Communications System) preferred
A compensation range of $70,000 - $95,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs