Market Manager Spiritual Care
As the community’s only not-for-profit faith-based healthcare system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years. As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3400 employees will continue the Sisters’ mission of serving people in need. St. Rose Dominican is a member of Dignity Health one of the nation’s largest healthcare systems a 22-state network of more than 9000 physicians 60000 employees and 400 care centers including hospitals urgent and occupational care imaging and surgery centers home health and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Responsible for management and budget accountability of the Spiritual Care department to inlcude the Siena, San Martin and St. Rose De Lima campus'. Integrate program structure into overall hospital strategic plan including patient and family care and spiritual support for staff.
- Works within an interdisciplinary team in caring for the holistic needs of the person. Leads the department in providing religious, spiritual, ethical, emotional support and pastoral counseling for patients, their families and staff.
- Leads in the spiritual development of the organization including spirituality in the workplace. Develops educational programs for internal and external groups on spiritual and religious care, and chaplain competencies and responsibilities.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures relevant to Spiritual Care. Leads the department's involvement in spiritual care services, advanced directives, bio-ethics, palliative care, and advocacy regarding patient rights issues and employee satisfaction.
- Implements systems supporting organizational ethics and compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring department and staff remain compliant
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Spiritual Care, Ethics, or other related field. Minimum of two (2) supervisor/management experience.
- Master's Degree in theology, divinity, religious studies, pastoral ministry, spirituality, ethics or other related field is required.
- Board certification by ACPE, APC, NAJC, or NACC required.
- Training minimum of four units of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs