Electrophysiology Imaging Technologist
As the community’s only not-for-profit, faith-based health care system, Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years. As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow, Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3,400 employees will continue the Sisters’ mission of serving people in need. St. Rose Dominican is a member Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Under the general direction of the Cardiovascular Nurse Manager and Director, the Electrophysiology Imaging Technologist performs a variety of invasive procedures in the Electrophysiology Laboratory.
- The Electrophysiology Imaging Technologist assists physicians by scrubbing and monitors patients undergoing an invasive procedure.
- This position is represented by SEIU, Local 1107 and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Minimum two (2) year's experience as Imaging Technologist.
- Must be proficient in interpreting E.K.G. and Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump training.
- Technical/Vocational - Completion of AMA approved Radiologic Technology program
- RG ARRT = American Registry of Rad Techs
- CT ACLS = Advanced Life Support certification
- CT CPRBLS = Basic Life Support CPR.
- Electrophysiology Laboratory experience preferred
- Associates Degree preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs