Medical Telemetry Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Medical Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $63.38 - $87.64 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
What makes a successful Medical Telemetry Nurse at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital?
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed not-for-profit hospital located in Grass Valley California. The hospital has been providing compassionate quality health care to residents and visitors of western Nevada County since 1958. As an affiliate of the nationally recognized Dignity Health system we ensure the highest standard of health care to our patients and have access to important regional resources throughout the system including the Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California and the Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento. With 787 employees 101 active medical staff and 21 Emergency Department beds Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital continually implements and upgrades its technology and recruits employees who understand the vital importance of kindness and compassion in the healing process.
$5,000 sign-on bonus available; current employees are not eligible.
The Medical Telemetry Registered Nurse is responsible for assessment teaching planning and coordinating patient care.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
$5,000 sign-on bonus available;current employees are not eligible.
- Current California State RN license required
- Current BLS and ACLS AHA Issued Certifications required
- Telemetry experience required (Exception: when staffing is able to accommodate training management will consider RNs with non-Telemetry experience).
- Ability to accurately assess: Cardiac rhythms with demonstrated understanding of appropriate interventions and medications. Cardiac complications with demonstrated understanding of appropriate interventions.
- Interpretation and use of unit-specific equipment.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
Map this location
Get an idea what your commute will be like.
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started