IT Software Eng Associate Systems Administrator
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Associate System Administrator provides basic system administration support in primarily an operational support role. Exercises judgment within well-defined procedures to solve moderately complex problems with a limited number of variables. They have a solid foundation of knowledge and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments; focuses primarily on maintenance and support of existing applications. Has limited project assignments that are small in scope and low in complexity.
- Monitors system performance, diagnoses system issues, performs emergency and scheduled maintenance.
- Perform application installation, configuration, upgrades, and patching necessary to maintain the development, testing, training, and production environments.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, and debugging of enterprise applications, patches, and upgrades; cloud-based tenants.
- Works within application vendor guidelines to ensure support is not invalidated and to coordinate installations.
- Monitor/maintain logs, files systems and directories, and coordinates maintenance with Technology Services.
- Responds to, resolves and follows up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system within established SLAs.
- Appropriately documents system changes.
- Will require on-call coverage responsibilities.
- Will perform other duties as assigned by manager, Product System Administrators and Product Senior System Administrators.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- 100% onsite position
- Participate in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of RIS, interfaces, PACS, post processing, and Voice Recognition systems.
- Implements process changes, collects data, and makes recommendations to expedite workflow.
- Monitors systems, interfaces, and integration pieces to include daily QC reports. Maintains an up-to-date understanding and working knowledge of the processes involved.
- Provide user support of Medical Imaging systems including but not limited to training and education.
- Assist in evaluation and development of training and in-service Medical Imaging programs.
- Responds appropriately to requests and concerns from users or others affected by the systems.
- Keeps all imaging staff informed on system updates and changes. Informs all Medical Imaging Leadership of changes, problems, and upgrades to RIS, interfaces, PACS, post processing, and Voice Recognition systems.
- Maintain membership on, or consultation to, committees, work groups, or task forces as needed to communicate and facilitate the ongoing progress of the development, implementation, and revision of all Medical Imaging systems.
- Covers call and meets all SLAs. Must live within one hour of one of the facilities that the employee supports.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs