Echo Tech / Echocardiographer II
The posted compensation range of $50.26 - $61.12 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed not-for-profit hospital located in Grass Valley California. The hospital has been providing compassionate quality health care to residents and visitors of western Nevada County since 1958. As an affiliate of the nationally recognized Dignity Health system we ensure the highest standard of health care to our patients and have access to important regional resources throughout the system including the Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California and the Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento. With 787 employees 101 active medical staff and 21 Emergency Department beds Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital continually implements and upgrades its technology and recruits employees who understand the vital importance of kindness and compassion in the healing process.
The Echocardiographer II performs diagnostic and stress ultrasound examinations of the heart, using real time, M-Mode, doppler and color flow equipment for inpatients and outpatients; adult and pediatric. Additional responsibilities may include performing EKGS, EEGs, treadmill stress tests, holter monitoring/scanning, and telephonic arrhythmia monitoring for inpatients and outpatients; adult and pediatric.
Sonographer tech technologist Doppler 2d3d cardiac imaging ardms diagnostic rdms vascular sonography cci rvt
rcis cath lab ecg cci cardiovascular invasive specialist x-ray rad radiology vascular echocardiogram imaging rvt endovascular cardiology iabp angio tavr electrophysiology ep
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Current BLS Healthcare Provider
Either ARDMS certification or CCI certification
- Graduate of a program for cardiovascular technology preferred.
- R-CVT or RDCS equivalent desired.
- Completion of basic arrhythmia course preferred.
- Computer skill with Word, Cerner preferred.
- One year acute care ultrasound experience preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs