The posted compensation range of $79.24 - $114.89 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed not-for-profit hospital located in Grass Valley California. The hospital has been providing compassionate quality health care to residents and visitors of western Nevada County since 1958. As an affiliate of the nationally recognized Dignity Health system we ensure the highest standard of health care to our patients and have access to important regional resources throughout the system including the Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California and the Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento. With 787 employees 101 active medical staff and 21 Emergency Department beds Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital continually implements and upgrades its technology and recruits employees who understand the vital importance of kindness and compassion in the healing process.
Responsible to provide leadership, direction, and supportive resources regarding day-to-day operations of the pharmacy department to reduce harm to patients, improve outcomes and mitigate risk. Leads and creates the annual Operating and Capital Budgets, implements System/Region, Hospital/Department, Strategic/Operational initiatives including but not limited to new services/programs, revenue enhancement, expense reduction, managed care utilization systems, and inpatient and ambulatory strategies.
- Provides leadership direction mentorship and supportive resources regarding day-to-day operations of the pharmacy department to provide pharmacy care to patients and improve outcomes. Assures departmental competency and compliance to all regulatory accreditation and hospital standards of care.
- Creates and reinforces a service culture based on the principles of continuous quality improvement. Empowers staff to create structures and processes that assures cost effective and safe utilization of drug supplies and pharmacy staff time.
- Leads and creates the annual operating and capital budgets implementation of strategic/operational initiatives including but not limited to new services/programs revenue enhancement expense reduction managed care utilization systems and inpatient and ambulatory strategies for pharmacy care
- Partners with colleagues and communicates that pharmaceutical care is an integral component of the integrated health care delivery network and functions as a regular member of the multi-disciplinary care team. This includes the evolution of a pharmacy continuum of care that emphasizes keeping the member well; but covers the member through all episodes of sickness and recovery
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy is required. Advanced or Masters degree preferred (e.g. Pharm.D.) .
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Pharmacist in an acute care setting.
- Minimum of three (3) years of pharmacy management experience.
- Registered Pharmacist license with oversight for an acute care facility requires licensure in the state in which you practice.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs