Certified Nursing Assistant
Dignity Health Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is a 104-bed not-for-profit hospital located in Grass Valley California. The hospital has been providing compassionate quality health care to residents and visitors of western Nevada County since 1958. As an affiliate of the nationally recognized Dignity Health system we ensure the highest standard of health care to our patients and have access to important regional resources throughout the system including the Dignity Health Heart & Vascular Institute the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California and the Dignity Health Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento. With 787 employees 101 active medical staff and 21 Emergency Department beds Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital continually implements and upgrades its technology and recruits employees who understand the vital importance of kindness and compassion in the healing process.
The Clinical Care Partner works collaboratively as a positive, contributing member of the health care team under supervision of an RN. She/he does so while maintaining a safe, confidential care environment which respects and supports patient rights. Essential team functions: The Clinical Care Partner provides for basic patient care needs, and supports the team in order entry and clerical functions. Clinical Care Partners focus primarily on their Essential Functions, but all members of the team perform other duties as their scope of practice allows in order to meet patient needs efficiently and effectively and in support of cohesive team functioning.
- Current California Certification as a Nursing Assistant or successful completion of 1st clinical semester of RN or LVN nursing program and continued enrollment in RN or LVN program.
- Physically able to walk, stand, stoop, and lift safely. Able to read, speak and write English. Basic medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to work in an environment of frequent interruptions.
- Day shift TCU CNAs must also complete required
- Restorative Aide training within 6 months of employment.
- Current BLS AHA issued Healthcare provider certification.
- Current California Certification as a Nursing Assistant.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs