CNA - SKilled Nursing
The posted compensation range of $16.26 - $22.36 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities.
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus available for external candidates**
We want our patients to be as comfortable as possible and believe that starts with basic patient care. We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities and now we need you. Our CNA’s not only collect patient information, but they also help them take their medications on time, assist with meals, attend to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed. They play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams. If you are interested in joining this type of healthcare community, we want to talk to you.
- Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Communicates pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
- Assist patients/families with light housekeeping duties such as assisting with meals or changing bed linens
- Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have successfully completed the 75-hour state approved course for Nursing Assistant
- Must be active on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry
- BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs