RN Care Coordinator
The posted compensation range of $50.34 - $68.35 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded in 1926 Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Glendale California. The hospital offers a full complement of services including its award winning heart center the colorectal surgery institute a gastrointestinal program and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial for more information.
About This Opportunity:
The incumbent is responsible for assessing planning facilitating and advocating for options and services through a continuum care from admission to discharge for assigned patients. The incumbent performs the above in such a manner as to meet as to meet the individuals health needs in order to promote quality and cost-effective outcomes. The position emphasis will be on care coordination and positive partnerships with nursing physicians and other key disciplines in order to achieve optimal outcomes within the appropriate level of care. The incumbent will advocate for the patient and family by identifying and valuing patient choices spiritual needs cultural language and socioeconomic barriers. In addition the incumbent will protect confidentiality while striving to achieve high levels of patient satisfaction while facilitating patient centered care by supporting effective communication and collaborative relationships within the interdisciplinary team and with patient and family interactions. The incumbent will consistently apply the utilization review process as required by the Code of Federal Regulations including the use of the Dignity Health designated criteria for primary review. The incumbent will also incorporate into the utilization review process the ability to access and interpret clinical information against the designated review criteria to reach correct admission status determinations. The incumbent will review clinical documentation to assess the accuracy specificity and completeness of physician clinical documentation and to identify if clinical findings suggest the presence of other conditions that are not explicitly documented.Working knowledge of CCS.
- ?Working knowledge of CCS.
- Three years nursing experience in Neonatal Intensive Care required Working knowledge of CCS eligible conditions preferred.
- Working knowledge of the RN scope of practice current state requirements CMS Conditions of Participation EMTALA Patient Bill of Rights AB1203 CCS guidelines and other federal or state regulatory requirements as specific to Utilization Review and Discharge Planning required Certification appropriate for the position preferred (CCM ABQAURP or ACM) Bilingual skills helpful.
- Spanish and Armenian. Fluency in English verbal and written skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and work related software required Bilingual skills in other languages preferred Current California nursing license required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs