RN Cardiac Cath
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Cardiac Catheterization Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $50.34 - $68.35 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded in 1926 Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Glendale California. The hospital offers a full complement of services including its award winning heart center the colorectal surgery institute a gastrointestinal program and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial for more information.
Sign On eligible!!!
- Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice. Provides effective,comprehensive evidence based nursing care to achieve desired health outcomes.
- Organizes and prioritizes patient care activities balanced with the needs and comfort of the patient. Collaborates with other disciplines to insure comprehensive, holistic and effective plan of care. Applies knowledge of current practice standards, guidelines, statutes, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates accountability for own ethical behavior and supports ethical practice by addressing or escalating issues. Serves as a patient advocate.
- 1 year acute care experience
- Minimal education as required for licensure
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS
Stroke (NIHSS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- BSN Preferred
This position is represented by CNA
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Cardiac Cath at Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started