GI Tech Clinic
Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial for more information.
About this Opportunity:
The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective manner. The GI Tech Clinic assists the physicians, nurses, physician assistants with clinical examinations and procedures in providing high quality health care to the patient that requires care. He/she applies basic knowledge of aseptic technique, principles of sterilization and understanding of the purpose and use of instruments. All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization.
- Minimum of 1-2 years procedureal/surgical experience in General, GYN and GI or a graduate of a surgical technician program preferred.
- Familiar with the different surgical equipment and instrumentation and its functions.
- Requires close concentration and high degree of accuracy and organization to prepare, set up and assists on surgical procedures.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record systems.
- American Heart Association BLS required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs