Division Manager IT End User Services
The posted compensation range of $51.44 - $74.58 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health is a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. With its national office in Chicago and a team of over 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit operates more than 2,000 care sites from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen -- both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The EUS Manager assists the Divisional CIO in ensuring End User Services is executing to performance standards and SLAs across all facilities they serve for their given division. The EUS Manager is a key liaison for the Division that will partner with EUS Shared Services to maximize EUS resource utilization and support. Along with this, they will oversee the integration of multiple mission-critical organization information technology processes and strategies as assigned by the Divisional Chief Information Officer.
Responsibility crosses multiple functional units within the organization, but is focused particularly at the divisional and facility level. Provides IT oversight and leadership representation for the organization at a variety of meetings, public events, on committees, and/or other related events regarding services, programs, projects and facilities.
The EUS Manager is responsible for the management of processes including related projects and resources as assigned. May be responsible for the supervision of professional, technical and administrative support staff assigned to the process. Based upon assignment, managers administer programs and projects supporting assigned processes with administrative functions requiring differing levels of risk to the organization while providing for the across-the-board first level management necessary to execute the process, programs, and projects of the organization.
The EUS Manager oversees operational management of activities and functions in support of the respective assigned process/program(s) including developing, implementing and evaluating operating policies, procedures and standards; determining service levels and enhancements; developing and monitoring budgets; providing technical advice and/or oversight to staff or other departments related to area of assignment; evaluating information concerning needs; estimating and coordinating program/unit activities and associated costs; and tactical project execution activities.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
With a Division focus, the EUS Manager will be responsible for the following:
Prepares, reviews, interprets, and analyzes a variety of information, data, and reports. Recommends and implements tactical procedures to improve operational effectiveness and enhancements to services or programs. Ensures compliance with CommonSpirit Health policies/procedures and applicable Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, codes, and/or standards.
- Resolving customer escalations
- Site visits and inspections
- Service Management Site Queue Audits
- EUS All Hands & Operations Meetings
- Maintain enterprise standards within Division (IDF Audits-coming, Rounding, Asset Management)
- Overall Service Quality
Manages the activities of an assigned CommonSpirit Health Information Technology process including designated projects or programs, which includes planning, coordinating, administering, and evaluating programs, projects, processes, procedures, systems, standards, and/or service offerings. Assists in planning and the development of short term goals. Coordinates operational and program efforts in alignment with goals and objectives related to assigned area of responsibility.
- Utilization of the standard project management platform (i.e. PRM, Service NOW etc.) to manage projects for division
- Resource allocation and management for staff requested projects
- Project meetings and/or Special Projects
- EUS Project Escalation Point of Contact
Serves as a liaison with internal departments, executives, external organizations and public representatives. Represents the organization at a variety of meetings, public events, on committees, and/or other related events regarding services, programs, projects and facilities.
- Area Site Directors & Managers & Customer escalations. Follow up on customer surveys for the division
- General Meetings (requested presence, impromptu, support)
- Liaison to EUS Shared Services and other enterprise towers
As needed: Supervises staff including prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; ensuring staff is trained; ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures; maintaining a safe working environment; and, making hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Timekeeping & PRM for Payroll purposes (Kronos and Team)
- Required Training for self and team members
- All IT or National meetings
- Employee Engagement - Employee 1:1’s, Employee Development and Career Path Discussions, Employee Escalations
- Corrective Action, performance issues
- Optional technical training
- Business or technical reading
- Goal Tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Related Field or Equivalent Professional Experience required.
- 3 years of relevant technical and business experience required.
- 1 year Information Technology Leadership Experience required.
- Experience supervising and building relationships with people at a variety of levels required.
- Demonstrated ability to launch and deliver a single IT project on time and within budget required
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced customer service skills required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs