Cath Lab Tech
The posted compensation range of $57.26 - $57.26 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial for more information.
About this opportunity:
- Experience in a Catheterization Laboratory, IR or Neuro Intervention
- ACLS certification within 6 months of employment.
- Courses in Hemodymanic monitoring, Arrhythmia interpretation, and cardiac specific classes within 1 year of employment.
- Certification in POC testing (ACT).
- Basic Life Support Card
- License is required as issued by the state of California, CRT, Flouro and national, ARRT.
This position is represented by CHEU
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs