Neuro Telemetry Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Neuro Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
Located in the Gilbert, Ariz., suburb of Phoenix, the Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, is a 198-bed, not-for profit hospital with more than 1,300 employees and almost 900 doctors on staff representing all major specialties. In 2014, Phoenix Children’s Hospital launched a 22-bed pediatric unit inside the hospital. Mercy Gilbert opened in 2006 and has been a vital part of the growing community. Today it is the fifth largest employer in Gilbert. During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016, Mercy Gilbert provided more than $24 million in community benefit. As a result of Dignity Health’s mission to deliver health care and partner with the community, more than 42,000 people in the East Valley were reached through community health services. For more information visit: https://www.dignityhealth.org/arizona/locations/mercygilbert.
- Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice.
- All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description.
- Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient populations.
- ADN, Diploma, or foreign equivalent
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing
- Current American Heart Assocation BLS healthcare provider card
- Current American Heart Association ACLS card or within 6 months of hire
- One (1) year RN Telemetry experience
Stroke experience, NIH certification, Cardiac arrhythmia, Cardiac drips, Chest tube management
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Neuro Telemetry Nurse at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started