Medical Telemetry - RNA/CNA
The posted compensation range of $19.73 - $28.48 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Current Incentives for this Role:
Up to a $5,000Sign-On Bonus for external CNA's**
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
St. Anthony Hospital has been redesignated in 2022 by Pathway to Excellence® for demonstrating a commitment to a healthy workplace through professional development, shared decision making, leadership, safety, quality and well-being.
- Providing personal care with hygiene and physical comfort, including feeding, bathing, shaving, changing clothes, bed making, ambulation, lifting, turning, moving, transferring, skin care and bowel and bladder elimination. You'll provide the care that is required to meet the personal primary needs and comfort of your patients based upon your scope of practice, skills and abilities.
- Preparing patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures and examinations.
- Performing, monitoring, reporting and documenting clinical activities within your scope of practice. This includes observing and reporting changes in your patients' condition to the RN. This also includes obtaining, labeling and transporting samples (e.g., urine, stool, sputum specimens and blood products); providing patient information to nursing staff so that it will be included in the plan of care; and documenting patient data.
- Assisting nursing staff with patient admissions, transfers and discharges by inventorying and storing patients' belongings, providing patients with personal care items, orienting patients and their families and transporting patients using wheelchairs, stretchers or patient beds.
- Maintaining a neat and organized work environment, ordering, stocking and replenishing supplies and equipment as necessary, identifying and reporting problems with supplies or equipment; entering equipment repair requests in system, tagging equipment and removing it from service.
- Maintaining a safe work and patient environment, adhering to the hospital’s Safety, Risk Management, Regulatory Standards and infection prevention.
- Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives and activities as well as your own professional learning and growth opportunities.
- Demonstrating cultural sensitivity and cultural competence by using communication tools and materials for effective communication and understanding how the cultures of patient populations can affect communication, collaboration and the provision of care, treatment and services.
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant program (or military medical specialty training).
- Six months related work experience preferred.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant by the Washington State Nursing Commission.
- Current healthcare provider American Heart Association Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
NOTE: Registered Nursing Assistant: Employees who do not have CNA certification (but otherwise meet the qualifications of the core job) must be assigned to this classification. You must have completed the required 40 hours of clinical experience. You must provide proof of application and/or pending examination for CNA certification which must be obtained within 120 days from the date of hire.
**CNA Sign-On Bonus paid in lump sum within 30 days of hire. Eligible candidate may not be a current employee of Virginia Mason Francican Health, nor previously FTE-employed with VMFH within the last 12 months. Minimum of 0.6 FTE required, and total amount paid is prorated to the FTE. Requires a 1-year commitment.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs