The posted compensation range of $35.28 - $54.04 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Up to $10,000.00 Sign On Bonus for qualifying new, external CT Techs.
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min .6 FTE required)
- 1 year of experience required
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 2 year commitment
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that mayinclude health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
As a CT Technologist, you'll utilize computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues in compliance with proper safety procedures and protocols. You'll interpret the physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Your day-to-day work will also include:
- Maneuvering equipment and patients
- Providing basic patient care
- Submitting accurate and timely imaging, patient history documentation, and case charges
- Supporting the department’s initiatives related to patient and employee satisfaction
- Performing a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis
- Being accountable for keeping your skills current and continuing your own professional development and education (including attending department meetings and learning from radiologists as well as staying informed about CHI Franciscan standards, protocols and procedures relating to the CT function)
- Performing quality assurance audits and activities as well as incidental office duties as needed to ensure timely and complete patient records as well as a highly functioning department and team
- Graduation from an accredited school of Radiological Technology, (including course work in cross-sectional anatomy and/or demonstrated skill/knowledge in cross-sectional anatomy).
- One year of work experience as a CT Technologist is preferred.
- American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT) required
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required
- State of Washington Registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- CT Registration is preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs