The posted compensation range of $15.51 - $20.74 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since opening in 1952, CHI St. Alexius Health Garrison has been dedicated to serving the residents of Garrison, ND and the surrounding rural communities. CHI St. Alexius Health includes the Garrison Hospital and the Garrison Family Clinic. CHI St. Alexius Health Garrison includes the services of a 22-bed CAH, a 28-bed skilled nursing facility, an attached rural health clinic, and a newly remodeled emergency department that is available 24 hours a day. We offer many outpatient services, including physical therapy, radiology services, laboratory services, cardiac rehabilitation, and IV treatments.
CHI St. Alexius Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Membership to Care.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- 457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
*THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $3,750 SIGN ON BONUS*
● Take vitals (blood-pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration) according to established procedures.
● Measure statistics - record intake and output, height, and weight.
● Obtain routine lab samples not requiring laboratory personnel.
● Help patients with ADLs (activities of daily living) for which they need assistance, specifically bathing,
combing hair, brushing teeth, shaving, putting on stockings and/or slippers, dressing, ambulation, and
● Help patients with equipment for their treatment and help patients to move, transfer from bed to chair,
or transport them to other departments for testing or treatment.
● Infection control: know and follow proper protocol in avoiding the spread of germs and spores which
● Observe and report to assess the progress of the patient as well as any needs the patient might have
for medical intervention and observe and remove any potential hazards which could cause accidents.
● Keep patients rooms clean and orderly
● Set up patients for meals, assisted with meals if needed, or fed if unable to do for self and document
the amount of meal taken.
● Answer signal lights promptly on all patients on the unit, not just assigned patients.
● Practice as a team member in delivery of care.
CNA Certification (ND State Nursing Assistant Registry)
Current certification in CPR within orientation period and renewed
annually. Attend in-service/meetings and keep current on work
related issues – 12 hours CEU/year.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs