The posted compensation range of $29.95 - $39.43 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Memorial Hospital now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health is once again the only hospital in the Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia. We offer the following benefits to support you and your family: On-site childcare with extended hours Care@Work premium account for additional support with children pets dependent adults and household needs Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family Paid Time Off (PTO) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Flexible spending accounts Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identify Theft Adoption Assistance Tuition Assistance for career growth and development Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs Wellness Program Additional incentives for eligible full time day shift and night shift opportunities
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- TN LICENSURE or ASCP/AMT CERTIFICATION: MT/MLS (ASCP, AMT) or equivalent.
- Licensed as a Medical Technologist by the Tennessee State Board of Health OR Certified by ASCP or AMT as a MT/MLS. Licensed or certified within 3 months of employment.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs