Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus for qualifying new, external Surgical Techs with at least one year of experience.
Up to $7,500 Sign On Bonus for qualifying new, external Surgical Techs with no experience.
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min .6 FTE required)
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 2 year commitment
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Commute Trip Reduction Program - Earn cash back for participation!
Provides, as an integral part of the medical practitioner team, surgical care to patients to facilitate safe and effective completion of invasive therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Under the guidance of surgeons, nurses, or other designated personnel, the incumbent performs preoperative, intra-operative and postoperative duties within the scope of licensure to ensure that the operating room or environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety.
- Graduation from surgical technology program accredited through Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology ARC-ST. A minimum of six months operating room work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities is preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing may be substituted for graduation from an accredited surgical technician program.
- If classified as Surgical Technician: Maintain Registration with the State of Washington.
- Registered nurses and/or practical nurses acting within the scope of their licensure do not need to maintain surgical technologist registration.
- If classified as Surgical Technician, Certified: Current certification through the Association of Surgical Technologists (AST) or National Center for Competency Training (NCCT) is required.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs