CNA Float Pool
Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualifying new external CNAs and Care Assistants
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 2 year commitment
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min 0.6 FTE required)
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will assist in delivering nursing care, under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN). Your job duties will include:
Providing personal care with hygiene and physical comfort, including feeding, bathing, shaving, changing clothes, bed making, ambulation, lifting, turning, moving, transferring, skin care and bowel and bladder elimination. You'll provide the care that is required to meet the personal primary needs and comfort of your patients based upon your scope of practice, skills and abilities.
Preparing patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures and examinations.
- Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant program (or military medical specialty training).
- Six months related work experience preferred.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant by the Washington State Nursing Commission.
- Current healthcare provider American Heart Association Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs