RN Quality Improvement Coordinator
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health and Hospice
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
The posted compensation range of $26.51 - $38.44 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The RN Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for the review and approval of all patient information that is provided by the Licensed Professional during a Start of Care, Re-certification, Resumption of Care, Evaluation visit and Discharge. This position promotes quality patient care; ensures stable relationships with referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees; and is responsible for assisting with the training of agency staff.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Supports CHI Health at Home’s mission to exceed the expectations of our customers, associates, and shareholders in the delivery of health care and support services in a way that a caring family provides. Supports CHI and CHI Health at Home’s values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service. Consistently lives People First Behaviors. Follows the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including Confidentiality of HIPPA protected health information. Maintains confidentially of client information.
- Completes the timely review and processing of clinical assessments and plans of care, assuring consistency between the documents, appropriate correlation between assessment and service utilization, and accuracy of information contained such as start of care dates, physician, etc. Includes assessments completed at all required time points including start of care, recertification, transfer, resumption of care and discharge. Follows up with clinicians on assessments that cannot be processed due to documentation deficiencies.
- Completes all activities/tasks required to ensure timely completion of the plan of care including processing unlisted supplies, medications, allergies, etc.
- Ensures the patient’s plan of care is completed and reassessed by the appropriate health care professional when there is a significant change in the patient’s condition, at the physician’s request and after hospital discharge. Ensures appropriate documentation is completed for all patients transferred to an inpatient facility.
- Assists the Director of Clinical Services with conducting the assessment and documentation portions of the Job Specific Orientation as requested. Assists in identifying ongoing training needs and communicates to Director of Clinical Services.
- Monitors infection control reports and occurrence reports; provides/documents all related follow up.
- Takes administrative on-call when required as a support to the on-call nurse and to provide software management related to processing intake, reviewing evaluation packets, and scheduling, moving, and/or reassigning visits to ensure the smooth operation of the agency outside business hours. May be required to perform patient visits as directed by management.
Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
Licensed RN in North Dakota and Minnesota
Medicare home health experience
Prior review/QI experience
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Quality Improvement Coordinator at CHI Health Connect Home-Fargo?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started