RN Home Care $10,000 sign on bonus *No on call
SIGN ON BONUS $10,000
#Sorry - Not Sorry - We’re Amazing!
Working outside the four walls of a facility or hospital is the dream for many… join our team to live the dream.
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice nursing independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment! Sign on bonus paid out in 3 increments, 90 days, 6 months and 1 year.
- No on-call requirement
- Flexible schedules
- Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient’s desired outcomes and goals.
- Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of technology and telehealth to advance your patient’s goals and outcomes
- Supervise caseload including LPN’s and Home Health Aides. Facilitate care coordination with PRN staff when care is provided for caseload.
- Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a tablet, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, recertification’s, physician orders, etc.
- Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty healthcare providers.
- Participate in collaborative Team/Case Conferences. Lead discussion on multi-disciplinary cases as appropriate.
Employee Benefits Include:
- 2022 Highly Competitive Adjusted Pay Rate with bi-weekly incentive bonus opportunities!
- One on One Work Coaching
- Easy to use Electronic Charting System HCHB
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation and Personal)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Employer Matching 401(k) Program
- Wellness Program (Earn up to $450 a year)
- Active RN License
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) required
- Valid Driver’s License, car insurance & reliable transportation
- Must obtain & maintain current CPR certifcation (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with smartphones and tablets
- Value social justice, integrity, and equality
- Open and adaptive to change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passion for learning
- Free-thinking and creative
A compensation range of $64,563 - $103,301 is the reasonable estimate that Deaconess Home Care in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. Deaconess Home Care may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs