Sr HR Implementation Analyst
The posted compensation range of $30.55 - $44.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Member of HR Technology and Support Services Implementation Manager team. Supports Implementation Management team in the delivery of multi-functional projects throughout all phases of project life-cycle. Daily collaboration and support of Implementation Managers assisting with organizing, facilitating, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings, documenting agendas and minutes, follow up on action items and project tasks as needed.
*this is a remote opportunity
- Administrator of the project intake process for new project requests
- Support implementation team through the facilitation of knowledge gathering discussions, documentation of initial business case and project charter.
- Advanced data analytics and expertise managing large data manipulations and reporting. Expertise in data troubleshooting with the ability to drive root cause analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of project management methodologies and understanding of proper usage of project life-cycle documents.
- Lead or support in testing for projects and production support.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of project documents and team collaboration sites.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings such as backlog governance and production support.
- Facilitate and/or participate on process improvements, business process design and requirements development sessions.
- Independently lead and manage the full life cycle of low to mid complexity projects
- Maintain an understanding of the various work streams, HR systems and their relationship with one another.
- Document and manage risks, issues, decisions and dependencies for ongoing efforts, projects and production support initiatives.
- Facilitation of new vendor onboarding process.
- Triage and work HR tickets to completion and escalate appropriately, particularly in high-volume support environment.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree minimum
Six years experience in analytics, project management, technology and/or healthcare operations
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies with desire to learn more
- Proficient spreadsheet and analytics skills.
- Demonstrated experience with supporting business processes within an HR Operations team
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Understanding of HR technology systems
- Effective communication skills, orally and in writing
- Organizational and decision -making skills
- Experience leading meetings and managing projects.
- Facilitation and Presentation skills
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs